Eco WeddingsMay 23, 2013
Hotel & Club Punta Leona in Costa Rica offers you this option to make your wedding an environmentally, friendly and socially responsible event. We provide you an affordable price that fits within your budget.
We offer you different menus and options to make your green wishes a reality. We also have a list of environmentally friendly and socially responsible suppliers that you can use for your wedding.
For more information please contact us.
What is a Eco- wedding?
An “Eco” or “Green” wedding is a wedding that takes into consideration the environmental and social impacts of that special occasion. This includes everything from invitations to catering and even the honeymoon and travel.
Such ceremonies are characterized by using recyclable materials for the manufacture and / or development of all elements involved in a wedding, including even the dream wedding dress (such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled textiles or silk produced in a sustainable manner) .
Hotel & Club Punta Leona in Costa Rica offers you a series of tips, venues, menus and complete eco- wedding packages to have that special date without a negative impact to the environment.
- Create a simple website or online invitation
- Choose a local florist who can provide you with organic and in season Flowers.
- It is possible use flowers locally grown
- Have your guests make you something special instead of purchased gifts or make the gift giving optional. Also you can ask your guest that instead of a present if they can make a donation to a charity of your choosing.
- Use a photographer that use digital cameras ( they reduce the use of many harmful chemicals)
- Do not use fireworks or fires
- Use Electrical Transport
- If you want to use candles use soy, palm or bees candles.
- Try to have an outdoor wedding. They offer the beauty and charm of a natural setting that needs little, if any extra decoration.
- Don’t purchase items that you just will use at the wedding.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle.
Eco Wedding Special Packages:
We offer you selections of special packages that include menus, photos, massages and more.