Background and Principals Fact SheetOct 20, 2014
Punta Leona Nature
- 600 meters west of Abuja’s Bridge, Quebrada Ganado, Garabito, Puntarenas.
- Eugenio Gordienko Orlich, President
- Boris Gordienko Echeverria,Vice president
- Miguel Fernández Tercero, General Manager
- Joe Calderón, Operations Manager Hotel Division
- Reinier Obando Enriquez, Operations Manager Club Division
- Sara Jiménez Fuentes, Marketing & Sales Manager
- Álvaro Sequeira Calvo, Financial Manager
- Marco Ruiz, Comptroller
Number of Rooms
- 108 standard
- 27 equipped apartments
- Hotel & Club Punta Leona : 335 employees
- 150 meters west and 50 north of the Pozuelo Company in La Uruca, San José
- Bandera Azul Ecológica (Ecological Blue Flag) for the surrounding beaches of the complex: Limoncito, Mantas and Blanca Beaches and also for the community of Punta Leona.</li
- Certificate for sustainable tourism (CST)
- To be a leader in ecotourism and residential area; to continually improve the service and infrastructure where all people involved share common values, goals, and politics; to maintain the best conditions for our shareholders, visitors and collaborators
- We are an ecological community that employees a highly qualified team to fulfill the needs of entertainment and rest in a family ambiance.
- To give the organization its best for its goals and objectives in mutual benefit.
- To acknowledge initiative and work that is above average
- It is the form either written, oral, or by gestures. A good communication breeds understanding and avoids errors.
- Tolerance leads to harmony to be better each day.
- It is to act with truth, honesty, and frankness.
- It is to recognize that all people have defects and virtues. If there is humility, there will be respect, communication, and loyalty.
- It is to accept people like they are along the lines established by the company and when they don’t affect our values.